At Cocheco Elder Law Associates, PLLC, we focus on estate planning, elder law, asset protection, and closely related practice areas. Our true focus, however, is helping people find answers to difficult questions, such as:
- How can I protect my assets, and the inheritances I leave to my children, against creditors, lawsuits, long-term care costs, taxes, and other potential threats?
- How can I make sure that people I know and trust will have the authority to make financial and medical decisions for me if I become incapacitated?
- If my spouse needs nursing home care, are we eligible for assistance from Medicaid to help pay for it?
- How can I be sure my assets will go to the people I want after I pass away?
- How can I ensure my loved one with special needs receives proper care when I am no longer able to provide it myself?
- What is required to settle my mother’s estate and administer her trust?
If issues like these keep you up at night, we can help you find solutions, together with the peace of mind that comes from having a plan in place for the future.
We invite you to explore this website to learn more about who we are, what we do, and how we can work together to protect your loved ones and your assets. If you like what you see, why not contact us to schedule a consultation to discuss your particular needs and goals. We welcome the opportunity to meet you in person. Let’s talk soon.